Program > Social program
Conference excursion and banquet
The conference excursion will be held on Wednesday for all participants: regular and accompanying person.
- departure by bus around 12:30
- visit of the Mont Saint-Michel, Unesco world heritage
- after the excursion a small break will be given to return to the hotels
- transfer by bus to the conference dinner site
Accompanying person program (provisional)
The fees included the guided tours, lunches and transport by bus on Tuesday and Thursday.
- walking tour and visit of the old town of Saint-Malo
- boat tour in the bay of Saint-Malo
- visit of an old mansion in the countryside
- stop at the Pointe du Grouin to admire the scenery
- visit of the city of Cancale and of an oyster farm with oyster tasting
- visit of the medieval city of Dinan
- visit of the world wide unique tidal power plant of La Rance