Conference venue > Travel Information
Access to Saint-Malo:
1. By plane, landing at Roissy Charles De Gaulle (CDG: link) airport, you may either:
- Take a TGV train to Rennes (2 or 3 trains a day) and then a connection to Saint-Malo (around 3.5-hour of total trip).
- Take an Air France bus shuttle to Montparnasse railway station (Every 30 min. from 6 am to 10 pm - average journey time: 50 min - fare about 17 euros) and then take a TGV to Saint-Malo, see point 4.
2. By plane, landing at Rennes – Bretagne Airport (RNS: link), you may either:
- Take a taxi or a bus to Rennes railway station. Then take a direct train to Saint-Malo.
- rent a car or take a taxi. Saint-Malo is 75 km away, less than 1-hour trip. The taxi ride is about 130 euros, except on weekend and at night.
3. By plane via U.K., landing at Dinard—Pleurtuit Airport (DNR, link), you may either:
- Take a taxi or rent a car. Saint-Malo is 20 min. away from the airport. The taxi’s fare is about 25 euros. There are daily flights from London Stansted or Nottingham.
4. By train from Paris Montparnasse railway station: (link), you may either:
- Take a direct TGV Paris - Saint-Malo (3 TGV a day - departure at: 7:33 am– 10:05 am- 06:39 pm – 3h trip)
- Take a TGV Paris – Rennes. Then take a connection to Saint-Malo (local train), or a taxi. Saint-Malo is 75 km away, less than 1-hour trip. The taxi ride is about 130 euros, except on weekend and at night.
5. By boat from Porthsmoth (link), there is overnight ferries almost every day.